Australian children, healthy, educated and connected in a digital world.
We provide evidence-based transdisciplinary research related to children and digital technologies that leads to positive outcomes for children. We aim to enhance public understanding, inform policymakers and provide guidance for families, educators and technology creators to support children to be confident growing up in a rapidly changing digital world.
Our strategic objectives
- Lead a comprehensive research program globally in children’s use of digital technology.
- Translate our research findings to create more united understandings across disciplines, governments, communities, and families.
- Be recognised and valued by the Australian community as a respected and trusted voice regarding children’s use of digital technology because of the evidence-knowledge we communicate.
- Inspire, equip and mentor the next generation of researchers to examine the impact of current and emerging digital technologies on the lives of children.
- To create and nurture a true transdisciplinary research culture that respects difference and values diverse research-informed views.
Our Strategic Plan 2021 – 2027
Our Strategic Plan is the overarching planning document that sets our vision and priorities for the next seven years. It identifies a range of strategies to achieve our vision, purpose, and strategic objectives, and to meet our Australian Research Council key performance indicators and additional outcomes.